Monday, September 7, 2009

Tuten Gag.52--Michigan State Trooper and Metalsmithing Class

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took a little time off between updates, but things have been busier around here. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece flew in from California the 26th of August, so we've been spending time with them as well as family on my mom and dad's side. On top of that, school has started back up, further increasing the busy-ness. But I'm enjoying it. My little niece is awesome!

I'm getting closer and closer to my goal with Guten Tag. I want to get over 100 strips by the end of this school year and collect them into a book that I hope to sell. I'll likely have more than 100, plus extra stuff that I want to put in there like scans from my sketchbook where I work out ideas for my strips, and other stuff. I'll probably start doing actual work on that during Christmas break.

Well, have a great Labor Day.

-ryan

2 comments:

Mr. Average said...

Aha! Just what I was going to comment about! Glad to see the book is still in the works - this is a consistently good strip, Ryan, and I hope you pursue it as far as it goes!

--M

Ryan Hoffman said...

Thanks, man. I don't think I'll abandon it, just probably give myself more time between updates. I feel sometimes that I force myself into jokes or gags because I have to. But I've also got a lot going on right now, so I can tell that's cutting into it.

Regardless, thanks for reading man.