Monday, August 3, 2009

Guten Tag.49--Moths



Hey everyone. Not much going on lately. I think that's the first time I did that extreme of an angle in a Guten Tag strip in the panel with the moths. I want to mix things up every now and then without going too far from the look I've stuck with for Guten Tag. I think it fits. That's actually what my porch light looks light.

In related project news, Sean Phelan and I recently finished the final (fingers crossed) page layout thumbnails for the first issue of Mega West. Today I got all my bristol board together and cut it to size, and now I just need to start drawing. I have another blog for that project, so if you want further news, I'll be updating it soon. But feel free to go there anyway: MEGA WEST
Awesome, I'm pumped.

Alright, that's it for now.

Take..luck.

-ryan



No comments: