Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guten Tag.57--Pigturducken

Photobucket


Hey everybody, Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all is well: family, friends, food, football..., weather, traveling, etc.
This strip is inspired in part by the tradition of preparing Thanksgiving turkey in a turkey fryer, as well as the other tradition of Turducken (which I am slightly mortified by, but still interested in trying). And I thought I had invented deep fried butter for an Illustration class last year, but it appears Paula Deen and others have perfected the art of it already.



Well, that does it for this week. My older brother is flying in from Texas, and going straight to Thanksgiving dinner with us, so I'm excited. Should be a fun weekend.

Take care.
Don't eat too much deep fried butter.

-ryan

4 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

That's really funny! I'm going to share this on my FB.

Ryan Hoffman said...

hah. thanks, go right ahead.

Mr. Average said...

This one currently graces the bulletin board in the office where I work - I have to say it looks even better when printed - the colors are really vivid!

Ryan Hoffman said...

Mr. Average,

Wow, man. Thanks. That's real cool of you.